Separating 95th Street from the Union Pacific tracks will:
- Increase safety for pedestrians and drivers
- Reduce congestion and speed up travel for automobiles as well as for trains. This is crucial because the intersection is a City of Chicago
- “911 Critical Crossing” that emergency vehicles use to serve the community.
- Improve air quality because automobiles won’t idle as long while trains pass
- Create a more attractive area
By The Numbers
How many vehicles cross the intersection every day?
Join our mailing list to receive email updates about the 95th Street at the UPRR Grade Separation Study.